Toast has jaws of steel! #corgi #Toastthecorgi #slipandslide
- To accept responsibility in making decisions consistent with the safety, health, and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment;
- To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist;
- To be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
- To reject bribery in all its forms;
- To improve the understanding of technology; its appropriate application, and potential consequences;
- To maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations;
- To seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
- To treat fairly all persons and to not engage in acts of discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression;
- To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- To assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
This commercial is amazing.
I work at an Under Armour store and we got to see this commercial way before they showed it on TV and everyone was speechless except one dude. He was all like “What the hell? Why the fuck would they make a ballet commercial? It’s not a sport.” My boss was quick to jump down his throat and said “Alright then get your ass on the floor and work on you tippy toes for the rest of your shift. If I fucking see you off them you will be the first of the temps to get cut!” He was on his tippy toes for the last hour and a half of his shift lol
Did you know at the set of Capitan America 2. Chris Evans couldn’t tell apart Scarlett Johanson’s stunt doubles from her so he would start talking to them as in they were Scarlett and the stunt doubles played the game ” How long would it take Chris to figure out im not Scarlett” . Apparently the record was 10 minutes.